Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· UWS retailers victim of "economic dirty bomb" [Huff Post]
· Topshop Soho opening may be overhyped [Observer]
· Party photos from the Zero + Maria Cornejo opening event [Word Up!]
· Weird: size 5 shoes are slowly being phased out [Slaves to Fashion]
· Rick Owens doesn't feel the need for advertising [Coutorture]
· Filene's Basement hasn't been paying vendors, may be bankrupt [WWD, sub req]