Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tour of Boerum Hill boutique Council [TONY Blog]
· Q&A with hairstylist Sarah Mills, who's just opened a salon in Tribeca [The Cut]
· Macy's loves Isaac for Liz Claiborne, disses John Bartlett's efforts [Shophound]
· Banana Republic "Edition" store to open in SF [5 Blogs Before Lunch]
· The perm hasn't evolved since the 80's [Elle News Blog]
· Former MTV VJ SuChin Pak now doing videos for Redken [Coutorture]
· Haute couture market seemingly unaffected by recession [VF Daily]