Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kiki de Montparnasse's new high-end sexessories [TONY Blog]
· Adorably-named boutique Fork & Pencil opens in Cobble Hill [Brownstoner]
· Lindsay Lohan's confusing new Fornarina commercial [Jezebel]
· Martha Stewart Living adds a fashion section [Stylelist]
· A list of high-low collaborations to look forward to [Fabsugar]
· Kirna Zabête online warehouse sale starting this Friday [ShopDiary]