Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Beyoncé finds way to spend $11,000 at Patricia Field [NYP]
· Saja sale review: quiet, mostly sizes 4 and 6 [Sugar Rock Catwalk]
· The story of Blythe dolls [Design*Sponge]
· Factors still holding up Barneys' spring merch shipments [WWD, sub req]
· Ann Taylor employees have dubbed CEO Cruella de Krill [NYP]