Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Burberry's Christopher Bailey gets the window treatment at Barneys [TFI]
· UES's Pottery Barn Threads store to be replaced by a PB Teen [Madison Ave Spy]
· Casting call: bearded, tough male models wanted [COACD]
· Steven Alan reminds you that his Uniqlo line arrives tomorrow [Steven Alan Journal]
· Maybe Marc Jacobs isn't solely to blame for man skirt trend [Daily Beast]
· Jil Sander confirms fashion world return as Uniqlo design consultant [WWD, sub req]