Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Designers Lewis and Ashley Jeanne's Fashion Week invites: vintage scarves [Style File]
· Fashion publicist Kelly Cutrone is getting her own TV show [NYP]
· Why people love to hate Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP [NYP]
· Alexander Wang teams up with Brooklyn's Abraxas Rex on a jewelry line [WWD]
· The obsessed blogger behind J.Crew Aficionada reveals her secrets [Talking Shopping]
· Obama: Not actually the first president to go casual in the White House [HuffPo]
· Valentine's Day deals abound this year, but is anyone buying? [USA Today]