Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Woman fights gender discrimination at local laundry [NYT]
· Luca Luca sale only worth hitting on the last day [Madison Ave Spy]
· Rumors swirling of infighting at Badgley Mischka [Fashionologie]
· Finally, an e-commerce site for Giles & Brother [Shop Girl]
· Mad Men costumer's new line to have a contemporary look [HotR]
· The Olsens debut a menswear collection for The Row [WWD, sub req]
· Peacock motif inspired Matthew Williamson's H&M line [BlackBook]