Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· New stores with all sorts of perks [Pipeline]
· Hip-Hop star Ne-Yo beat up outside Louis Vuitton Fifth Ave [amNY]
· Brooklyn Flea in Dumbo to be curated by DailyCandy this weekend [Brooklyn Flea]
· Really need a job? Be a door-to-door salesman [UnBeige]
· Rocker Kim Gordon talks about her Urban Outfitters collaboration [The Moment]
· Even Sarah Jessica Parker doesn't feel like shopping right now [StyleWatch]
· Hilary Duff "designing" a line for DKNY Jeans [Slaves to Fashion]