Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Retail jobseekers take to the TONY blog [TONY Blog]
· Varvatos bringing a bit o' the Bowery to Bloomies...and Canada [FWD]
· Read the fine print before you buy the Porsche in the MJ store [Shophound]
· Observer having trouble paying their fashion writers [Interesting Things via Gawker]
· The Met closing 8 of its stores around the country [Daily Intel]
· CB2 now selling a $800 "Don Draper" couch [Fashion Binge]
· Despite recession, Apple's top-selling computer is still the pricey MacBook Pro [AppleInsider]