Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Alexander Wang's price point "hits a sweet spot," says Bergdorf [WSJ]
· How to get fired by Yigal Asrouël: Let a former call girl into his show [Style List]
· But it seems like it was a good career move for Ashley Dupre [The Cut]
· Model Coco Rocha now reporting for E! News [WWD]
· Anna Wintour a fan of Target collabs [WSJ]