Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· It's getting hard to keep track of all the new pop-up shops [Cheryl Shops]
· Jeffrey's special Keds are like regular Keds, but velvet [Hypebeast]
· Talbots, which looked doomed, is getting resurrected [NYP]
· Levi Johnston's Playgirl hockey outfit: Now for sale on eBay [Gawker]
· Fashionista University takes a "Project Runway meets Gossip Girl real world approach" [FWD]
· Audrey Hepburn's couture collection sold for about $440,000 [Daily Mail]