Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside the controversial dad-smacking at a Brooklyn Heights Starbucks [BHB]
· Craigslist postings that could make decent Christmas presents [Brokelyn]
· Nokia to close NYC flagship store [Engadget]
· Those gym-in-a-shoe sneakers are kind of a scam [The Cut]
· Uniqlo and Jil Sander plan a spring/summer collection [WWD, subscription req'd]