Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· What to expect at Alter's Jeffrey Campbell trunk show, women's edition [Alter]
· ...and here's the men's edition [Alter]
· Don't adopt a baby pig, even if DailyCandy tells you to [Gothamist]
· Vogue acknowledges the existence of seven fashion bloggers [Fashionista]
· Coming up on the Martha Stewart show: Tom Ford and Robert Cavalli [Glamchic]
· Martin Margiela has officially left his label, and Diesel won't replace him [NYT]