Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside the Fashion Footwear Association of New York's quarterly convention [NYP]
· Does your supermarket have a Bangladeshi battle mural? [Lost City]
· Owner of Madison Avenue boutique A.S. Parker busted for identity theft [Page Six]
· Oh no! The Kaiser tripped at the Shangai Chanel boutique opening [Vogue UK]
· Japanese company buys major stake in Thom Browne [On the Runway]