Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Happy New Year, kids! We're closing up for the day, and we'll be off tomorrow. See you in 2010.
Image via T Magazine
· A peek at the future of 530 Fifth Avenue's retail space [Curbed]
· Slideshow of ten things to look forward to in 2010 [The Thread]
· Nobody wants to buy overpriced jeans anymore [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Get excited for peachy new "Chris & Tell" lipstick [T Magazine]
· Tim Gunn is PETA's Man of the Year [E Online]
· The 100 best dresses of the decade [InStyle]
· The tighty whitey is making a comeback [NYT]