Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The holiday market at Columbus Circle is now open [My Upper West]
· Two women sue Battery Park Swim & Fitness for sexual harassment [NYDN]
· Anthropologie's catalog contains fuzzy soap [Jezebel]
· Hilarious for the right friend: A morning-after kit with toothbrush [Sephora]
· Is luxury bouncing back? Maybe not [Market Watch]
· Phillip Lim's Seoul flagship is awesome, spiky [Archinect]
· John Galliano's strange, saggy Christmas tree is up [Elle]