Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Studs are out, grommets are in [BagSnob]
· Last-minute holiday shopping gives Saks, other retailers a boost [WSJ]
· The Times just noticed bloggers in the front row at shows four months ago [NYT]
· The Wall Street Journal thinks everyone looked ridiculous this year [WSJ]
· Even racecar driver Danica Patrick has a celebrity fragrance now [WWD]