Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Net-a-Porter now carries stud-obsessed Nolita shop Bess [Nylon]
· Kohl's might be losing interest in Manhattan [WWD]
· 18th Street's Skyline books to close in February [Vanishing New York]
· Play spot the label with the Sex and the City II trailer [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Americans plan to spend less on makeup in 2010 [Happi]
· Tough is the new sexy (but you probably knew that) [NYT]