Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Macy's to stay open 24 hours through Thursday night [WWD, subscription req'd]
· A video tour of new LES pop-up shop Diamond Supply [TONY]
· Update: Storm wasn't so bad for retailers after all [NYT]
· Your annual round-up of ugly Christmas sweaters [HuffPo]
· Lacoste wants to save the crocodile [WWD]
· Quail introduces a line of truly wearable bridesmaid dresses [Refinery29]