Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Retail-wise, the snowstorm had terrible timing [NYT]
· Portrait of the Atlantic Avenue Target at Christmastime [NYT]
· Your guide to Meatpacking District sales [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Reported Rad by Rad Hourani line shows signs of life [COAFA]
· No Stuart Weitzman Million Dollar Shoes for this year's Oscars [NYP]
· The year's best and worst logo changes [Under Consideration]
· The UK's Selfridges drops plus-size line, angers shoppers [Daily Mail]