Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· More on the Smith & Vine owners' plans to open another wine shop [Off the Presses]
· The Autumn Cashmere sale: Kind of pricey, better for men [Guerilla Shopper]
· Dylan's Candy Bar locked in feud with fellow candy store [Page Six]
· Irregular Choice's Squaw bag offends people, and not just aesthetically [Racialicious]
· Some Madewell pieces now available on the J.Crew website [FabSugar]
· Sonia Rykiel pour H&M launch party involved faux Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe [WWD]