Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bed-Stuy's new bike shop has a fancy awning [Bed-Stuy Blog]
· The Shophound has breakfast at Tiffany's [The Shophound]
· Pressing new social issue: Roll-down gate beautification [City Room]
· Shopbop discovers, overcharges for Three Wolf Moon [Fashionista]
· Anthropologie teams up with French perfumer Givaudan [The Cut]