Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· LES boutique Honey in the Rough goes e-commerce [The Thread]
· Bill that would introduce rent control for retail tenants shot down [Curbed]
· On Sunday, Herald Square businesses will track number of shoppers [Crain's]
· Little J might be getting an ad campaign of her very own [Nylon]
· YSL is suddenly all about recycling [Refinery29]