Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Has cashmere shop Lucien Pellat-Finet left Greenwich Village? [The Shophound]
· Fight over equipment leads to murder in East Flatbush gym [NYDN]
· Wal-Mart adds the one thing missing from e-commerce: Driving! [Gizmodo]
· Here's a helpful anti-gift guide [Gawker]
· Rumor has it that Marc Jacobs and Posh are collaborating on a fur line [Elle UK]
· Lacoste breaks with Samsonite, plans own accessories [WWD, subscription req'd]