Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How to shop for menswear at an Army Navy store [Brokelyn]
· Great Jones Street is a reason to love New York [NYMag]
· And Elizabeth Street below Houston isn't half bad either [NYMag]
· New 34-year-old H&M CEO has big plans for the company [NYT]
· French court threw out seamstress's counterfeit lawsuit against Chanel [Telegraph]
· Despite rough year, Christian Lacroix will design French railway uniforms [WWD]