Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Bronx's abandoned Kingsbridge Armory won't become a mall [Crain's]
· The Columbus Circle Holiday Market has gone green. Very green. [The Thread]
· Somebody tagged the Hollister mural, but it's a tiny little tag [Bowery Boogie]
· A distinguished retail designer considers the pop-up shop [HuffPo]
· This Tokyo Hermés window display is both lovely and awesome [The Frisky]
· John Galliano is venturing into menswear [BlackBook]