Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Marc Newsom and Dom Perignon invented a case that keeps Champagne cold [FWD]
· OAK has heard the call and made drop-crotch sweat pants out of cashmere [OAK NYC]
· How to buy a $10,000 suit and recognize the guys who do [WSJ]
· Alexander Wang adds gifts like cashmere beanies, snoods to website [Style.com]
· Also, Wang makes officewear because some of his customers work sometimes [The Frisky]