Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Williamsburg's Otte hops the river to Tribeca [The Cut]
· Alexa Chung's MTV show gets canceled, silencing her prolific Twitter [The Awl]
· Take a gander at Jil Sander's +J summer collection [Nitrolicious]
· The Sartorialist is also considering a clothing collection [Pedestrian]
· Highly dubious trend piece: Monocles are making a comeback [Style List]
· How companies benefit from unused gift cards [NYT]