Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Where to shop on Havemeyer Street in Williamsburg [NYMag]
· How to save $17.29 on YSL's Parisienne perfume [Brokelyn]
· Owner of Billy's Antiques & Props films own death for horror movie [Page Six]
· An undermining look at how Anna Wintour copes with turning 60 [NYP]
· Why fast fashion is "for losers" [PSFK]
· Alice & Olivia teams up with Erickson Beamon on jewelry [WWD, subscription req'd]
· How "feeble, pathetic" Versace lost its '90s luster [Newsweek]