Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Locals protest UWS shop linked to puppy mills [Gothamist]
· Target might have the best pharmacy in South Brooklyn [FIPS]
· Alexander Wang leaving the LES for Soho [Style File]
· Recession schmecession: People still need shoes [NYT]
· Carolina Herrera wants Target to ask her to do a collaboration [The Cut]