Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Get ready: The Manolo Blahnik sample sale returns next week [Madison Avenue Spy]
· 7-Eleven to start selling wine [MSNBC]
· Another look at Philip Crangi's new store [Hint]
· Round-up of reviews comparing the Droid and the iPhone [AppleInsider]
· Semi-related: Why you shouldn't date an iPhone user [Gizmodo]
· Juicy will open outposts at four airports this year [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Matthew Williamson's menswear due out in February [Elle]