Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Why you shouldn't get a $10 beauty school haircut [Brokelyn]
· Barneys and Cartier get a jump on Christmas [The Shophound]
· New clothing store Foxy & Winston opens in Red Hook [Brownstoner]
· Absolutely brutal takedown of Critical Shopper Cintra Wilson [The Awl]
· The Droid pops up early at Best Buy and Wal-Mart [Engadget]
· Good news for the U.S.: British line All Saints goes e-commerce [Elle]
· New Nike Air Max have Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe printed on them [FWD]