Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Children weigh in on Stella McCartney's Gap Kids collection [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Anna Wintour joins President's Committee on Arts and Humanities [NYT]
· Skincare line Bliss to sell for $100 million [Style List]
· How to sell lotion to men: Bring in a football star [NYT]
· Isaac Mizrahi to sell tartan Junior's cheesecake on QVC [WWD]
· Escada might be bought by founder's son [Reuters]