Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Today is Cyber Monday, Black Friday's online aftermath, in which stores around the world offer web-only deals in an effort to make your own private cubicle feel just like a Best Buy parking lot at 5am. This year, retailers kicked off deals earlier in the weekend, figuring they'd grab the segment of the population that doesn't want to be caught shopping at work. Still, the New York Post reports that 96.5 million Americans plan to buy something from the Internet today—which is over 10 million more people than last year. If you're one of them, rest assured that you don't have to wade through an infinite universe of online sales on your own. Websites from Engadget to eBeautyDaily have rounded up their favorite bargains, and we've collected them after the jump.
If you're looking for...
· a tightly edited, Louboutin-heavy list of luxuries, consult Madison Avenue Spy.
· bargains on gizmos and video games, consult Engadget.
· markdowns on beauty products, consult eBeautyDaily.
· deals from e-commerce standbys like Endless, consult The Recessionista.
· something handmade, consult Poppytalk.
· four different denim deals, consult Deminology.
· codes for sales at LeSportSac, Intermix, DSW, and more, consult Fashion Prospectress.
· seven sales handpicked by a Cyber Monday skeptic, consult The Fashion Beat.
· toys for boys, consult Thrillist.
· pretty much every deal ever, in no particular order, consult CyberMonday.com.