Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The New York Philharmonic plays for free at the UWS Apple Store [My Upper West]
· XOXO gets models to change clothes in live storefront ad [NYP]
· What you'll find at the Japan Brand pop-up [Spoon & Tamago]
· A behind-the-scenes look at the Sonia Rykiel pour H&M runway show [The Cut]
· Anti-gay protester inspires anti–courderoy skirt protest [Boing Boing]