Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Where to shop if you're outfitting a man cave [NYT]
· New York & Co sues JC Penney over "NYC Style" slogan [WWD, subscription req'd]
· What the rise of Crocs means for architecture [UnBeige]
· Angelina Jolie buys Stella McCartney for Gap Kids, ostensibly for Shiloh [Radar]
· Cyndi Lauper and Lady Gaga are the new faces of the MAC AIDS Fund [WWD]
· Faconnable owner might buy bankrupt Escada [NYP]