Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Louise Goldin's collection is now at Topshop [The Thread]
· Think globally, shop locally: Details on this year's Shop Brooklyn initiative [Brokelyn]
· Ungaro has no plans to get rid of Lindsay Lohan [The Cut]
· Guess how many people will be shopping this weekend? 134 million [Reuters]
· More on the suicide of Korean supermodel Daul Kim [The Daily Beast]
· Haute couture shows to include jewelry designers this year [Independent]