Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Olympic duo trying to get New York fashion people excited about fencing [NYP]
· What to expect from this year's holiday sales [Madison Avenue Spy]
· 100 gift ideas under $100 [NYMag]
· Slow day in Nolita: Salespeople play pool in-store [NYC the Blog]
· UK couple's 12-hour Jimmy Choo for H&M vigil involved rucksacks, tea [Daily Mail]
· Oh no! Nygård's Mayan-themed Caribbean tree-house caught fire! [WWD]