Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cute vintage shop The Sweet Ones opens on the LES [Six Six Sick]
· Getting into Harvard: Easier than getting hired by Apple UWS [Business Insider]
· Daphne Guinness gets her hands on the crazy McQueen "alien" shoes [Fashin]
· Useful new Japanese invention: A bustier that's also a putting green [The Frisky]
· Alexander Wang wins a Swiss textile award [FWD]