Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Prospect Heights shop Fabrica via Cherrypatter/Racked Flickr Pool
· Bamboo clothes: Not so green, actually [WSJ]
· Ashlee Simpson-Wentz wants her own clothing line [Digital Spy]
· Ashley Tisdale, on the other hand, has no interest [WWD]
· Towards a theory on the longevity of Uggs [ShinyStyle]
· Examining new books by Prada, Louis Vuitton and Maison Martin Margiela [NYT]