Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Lafayette 148 sale fabulous for size eights [Guerilla Shopper]
· Pasta shop Bruno Raviolo to re-open on the UES [Food and Things]
· For $55, FIT will teach you about Williamsburg fashion [Free Williamsburg]
· How to shop your way down Atlantic Avenue [NYT]
· Miss J accuses Christian Siriano of de-gaying the word "fierce" [The Moment]
· Ten fashion labels to invest in, should you be thinking of buying one [TFBeat]
· Land's End attempts fashion with new line Canvas [Glamour]