Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Are these early sketches for Barneys' holiday windows? [Another Normal]
· An early report from today's Shoshanna sale [Guerilla Shopper]
· A list of the best blogs run by designers [The Fashion Informer]
· How big box stores plan to avoid another Black Friday trampling death [NYT]
· Dooney & Bourke CEO sentenced to prison in Azerbaijan bribery scandal [WWD]
· Breaking: Whole Foods is full of hipsters [HuffPo]
· Luella now seeking a new backer [Vogue UK]