Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· J.S. Sutton & Son N.Y. Souvenirs: Tacky, but historic [Lost City]
· Gap will consolidate its NYC offices into one Tribeca space [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Major brands had better-than-expected sales in September [NYP]
· Former fit model sues Guess CEO for sexual harassment [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Atari is planning a Project Runway video game for the Wii [Variety]
· Meet Regretsy, the online marketplace for really unfortunate crafts [Gizmodo]
· Uniqlo is emerging as the fast-fashion recession success story [Forbes]