Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rachel Roy likes Bay Area because it's less segregated than NYC [FabSugar]
· How to host a fun, bed bug-less Clothing Swap [Brokelyn]
· Carla Bruni thinks she's in a fashion contest with Michelle Obama [Allure]
· Rumor has it that LMVH is trying to sell Celine, Loewe, and Kenzo [Fashionista]
· Phillip Treacy designs his first shoes [Elle]