Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· On The City last night, Olivia Palermo's Canal Street scene was totally fake [Jezebel]
· Plans for potential Moynihan Station include a big box store (Target?) [Curbed]
· Were the furry tails on bags at Louis Vuitton inspired by Williamsburg? [The Cut]
· Common Projects adds women's shoes to their collection [Lucky]
· Grace Coddington joins Anna Wintour in the pantheon of Vogue editor t-shirts [Refinery29]