Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Foodies find old Carroll Gardens pharmacy with condoms from 1983 [City Room]
· +J is going strong, and Uniqlo's enjoying a "halo effect" [The Shophound]
· Heidi Klum wants to change her last name to Samuel (Seal's surname) [TMZ]
· Family-owned fashion companies are weathering the recession better [NYT]
· Jimmy Choo signs a perfume deal [Yahoo]
· Brooks Brothers to release Mad Men-inspired suit collection [WWD]