Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· More on the opening of Albertine General in the West Village [The Thread]
· Editor attempts to fake an Alexander Wang look for $47.50 [Brokelyn]
· Do fashion blogs encourage smoking? [The Coveted]
· Hard-hitting investigative journalism: Teen Vogue interviews Anna Wintour [TV]
· Confirmed: Martin Margiela no longer designing his eponymous label [Vogue UK]
· Milan Fashion Week might relocate to Rome [WWD]