Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Hey men: The Pop-Up Flea returns this November [The Choosy Beggar]
· Alexander Wang visits Barneys, defends his $395 bike shorts [The Cut]
· Blu Dot's furniture for Urban Outfitters now on sale [Apartment Therapy]
· A history of skulls in fashion, starting in the 17th century [Slate]
· Jeffrey Campbell knocks off Ashish for Topshop wedges [Fashion Trend Guide]
· Robert Pattinson panties are even more ridiculous than you'd imagine [Shine]