Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· That Phaidon pop-up is near the new Taschen store. Art book war! [BlackBook]
· The Ruffian guys explain how Macy's was founded by a hipster [Style.com]
· Bloomingdale's gets a jump on Christmas [The Shophound]
· Kate Moss's kimono already sold out at Topshop [The Cut]
· Christian Siriano designs "smaller, chicer" Starbucks gift card [Fashion Week Daily]
· Norma Kamali reinvents her sleeping bag coat for Wal-mart [Lucky]