Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Iconic 1960s model Ellen Harth dies at 71 [WWD]
· Skype photos with models look just like real editorials [Refinery29]
· Analysts predict store closures will peak next year [WWD]
· U.K. residents get their first Anthropologie, soon to name all babies Emma [ElleUK]
· A party report from Fashion Rocks in Rio [WWD]